Monday, April 6, 2009

Eavesdropping...

Conversation between D.P. and D.A. on the way to the doctor (for the toe):

D.A.- Someone fell and hit their head at school today.

Mom- What happened?

D.A- J was running at PE and tripped over his shoe that was untied.

Mom- Is he ok?

D.A.- He hit his head on the concrete. His mom took him home.

Mom- I hope he will be ok.

D.A.- Me too since he is my boyfriend!

D.P.- You should call him when you get home to see how he is.

D.A.- I DON'T HAVE HIS PHONE NUMBER. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

D.P. - What kind of girlfriend are you if you don't have your boyfriend's phone #?

D.A.- WE ARE JUST STARTING TO LEARN HOW TO BE BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND.

D.P.- Well maybe you should ask someone who knows how to do it (looking at me)

Mom - Don't ask me...I would recommend waiting until you are 30 to start learning about boyfriends.

No comments: