Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008

As 2008 comes to an end…

1) Where did you begin 2008?
Hospice with my dying mother.

2) What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
Married??????

3) Were you in school anytime this year?
All year.

4) How did you earn your money?
Tutoring

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Yes, but not as a patient

6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Yes, my car was broken into recently.

7) Would you relive 2008 over again?
Yes, even though it was the worst year I have lived through thus far. I believe it is all about growth.

8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
Much needed car repairs and a laptop.

9) Did you know anybody who got married?
Yes, 3 couples. I tried to warn them.

10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yes, besides my dear sweet mother, I also lost my maternal grandmother and a paternal aunt.

11) Did you know anybody that had a baby?
Yes, my brother’s family and three friends all welcomed new additions to their growing families this year.

12) Did you move?
No.

13) What concerts/shows did you go to?
?????

14) Are you registered to vote?
Yes.

15) Do you still have the same job as you did in 2007?
No.

16) Did anyone betray you in 2008?
Yes.

17) Describe your birthday.
Bittersweet.

18) What’s one thing you thought you’d never do but did in 2008.
This is private.

19) What has been your favorite moment?
Spending the summer with my children.

20) What’s something you learned about yourself.
Despite the pain, I still haven’t broken. I guess I am strong.

21) Any new additions to your family?
Yes.

22) What was your best month?
November

23) Were you in a relationship this year?
For lack of a better term, yes.

24) What music will you remember 2008 by?
Jack Johnson.

25) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Jack…he knows who he is.

26) New friends?
Yes, some very good ones.

27) Favorite night out?
That one night on the beach with my kids…

28) Would you say you’ve changed since the beginning of this year?
ABSOLUTELY.

29) Do you think 2009 will be better or worse?
Unfortunately, I believe it will be worse. But I hope for the best yet!

No comments: